Friday, September 2, 2022

It's here, Fall is arriving !


 Happy Fall!

Have you set out your fall decorations yet?  Such happiness they bring me. And this year we've got a cornstalk or two from our own garden. Love it!

Oh I do love the fall, how about you? 

What signs of fall are you seeing in your area?

Everything currently is still green

My garden is slowing down, 

The evenings are cooler & more comfortable.

Time to cozy in, for those of us going into fall. More baking, more hearty meals, settling in to cozy times with our crafts. Cookies, Casseroles, & Candles.

I'm planning on making some candles soon, I'm trying so this time rather than beeswax, I still have a few left of those. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes. I'm so happy to see September arrive although there are not too many signs of Fall yet. Soon, though.
    Tomorrow is forecast to be cooler and I'll be baking bread and also I thought I'd bake a cheesecake. DH brought home several packages that Gleaners had received and obviously couldn't use in soup mix so the volunteers got to have them. It's a long weekend here and I'm quite sure various of the children will drop by. Otherwise long weekends don't make much difference once you're retired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the leaves are turning and falling to the ground around my black walnut trees. The sunrise location is moving in the direction that winter is coming, and the mornings and evenings are a bit cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready for fall.......but I have not decorated yet. Cant wait to see your candles!

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.