Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Second Hand Delightful

Hello & Good Day!

As I always say, you find things when you around looking for them. I stopped at the consignment store near us where I have purchased a few pieces, I've provided the links in case you didn't read about them the first time around. 

A real Farmhouse Table

Vintage dresser ( glass knobs) 

My son was moving out so we popped up there to see what there was in the way of tables. We were not disappointed. We picked up this lovely vintage table, which has 3 leaves, and 6 chairs. $150.00 He doesn't use all the leaves but over the years in may come in handy.





 

I picked up one small item while I was there, not furniture. 

I'll post about it on another day.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great table and with the extra leaves and six chairs he has a table that he can use for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great table, and those extra leaves will come in handy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.