Monday, July 25, 2022

A little somethin something

 A trip to the consignment store, my son and I went looking for a table for his new apartment. Upcoming post forthcoming.

I spotted this in the window..

I scooped it up as we walked in, and carried it around while we were looking for my son's table. 

Lovely painting, I did paint the roof a periwinkle blue.

I love the word & color "periwinkle" blue.





I have always admired this type of painting. I never could quite get the hang of it. Isn't this just adorable? I keep my essential oils & scented oils for soaps in there. I would like to find a small glass doorknob to replace the one that is on there now. You know I love glass doorknobs, me and Aunt Clara from Bewitched. Remember her?

I just loved Aunt Clara, she was my favorite. She enjoyed the simple things, collected door knobs, tried her best all the time, failed alot of the time, and enjoyed life. 

 Marion Lorne: Everyone's Favorite Aunt | thewritelife61

Here she is with "Darwin", Darren. look at all those beautiful doorknobs.

Well, I got off on a tangent there. 

Have a great day.....

5 comments:

  1. I love your cute new cupboard. The paintings on it are so pretty. It's just the right size to keep essential oils and other small bottles in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cupboard you found for your oils.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, wish I could paint like this.

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for stopping over & leaving a comment I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.