Sunday, June 12, 2022

Across the clothesline chit cat

Well, here we are. It's been a bit since I posted here, keeping busy about the homested I guess, with not much to write home about, doing this and that.

How are  you all?

The garden is in, we added a few things from last year, and increased our gardening space. Today, I am dehydrating some lovely fragrant herbs which I will use in soap. Went out early this morning before suburbia woke up, picked Rosemary,Lavender,Basil,Lemon Verbena &Honeysuckle, we've got alot of that this year and it is lovely.


This week at some point, probably when it is 95 degrees, I'll make some melt/pour soap, and add some of the the lovely fragrance from today's harvest. 

Getting alot of decluttering done, and trips to Goodwill, I emptied out 2 plastic tubs.

 Making some banana bread today & relaxing some, it's been a busy month and there has been lifting and hauling, my eldest son found an apartment and has left the building, the room which is now empty had always intended to be my "craft room", when this time came. And just like most things, what you always wanted changed somewhere along the line, it is now just a spare bedroom, and I've put my plants by the window. calling it a day. 

Are you all working on beefing up your pantries? We have always had one, I have just fortified it some. 

well take care, and I'll make an effort to visit around.

3 comments:

  1. It's such a treat to see that you posted today. Obviously you've been busy both indoors and out. Decluttering is an ongoing thing, isn't it!! With your son moving out there was bound to be more than usual. Maybe once the weather turns cooler you'll feel inspired to change his old room into your craft room.
    I try to have back-ups of the most used items in my pantry and with prices going up by the week I'm buying more and trying to find space to leave everything.
    Have a good week; it's hard to believe June is almost half over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beefing up my pantry as well. I am a bit concerned that we could have a bit of a wheat shortage, and prices just keep right on climbing.

    I also made banana bread today.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's been ages since we've chatted and visited each others blogs. At some point you weren't blogging so fell off my list. Nosing around some this morning and found my way here. Thrilled to have found you again and see that you're blogging and crafting. I think your plants and crafts could nicely share the space. I've never made soap; but it sounds like it might be fun. Enjoy your added garden space.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.