Monday, October 14, 2024

Happy Homebody Monday

    Hello Happy Homebody!

It's Monday, are you ready for  your week?

 A new week, a new start!

It is all about fall where I live, it is raining, chilling a crisp to the air. Love it!

I'm moving about smartly, with just a few things on the old to do list, we'll see what I get into. The important thing is that I did get somethings done. All about moderation, in all things.

I finished up a petal doily, it's done and it is ok, I would have liked it to be slightly larger.

I've always used Hobby Lobby I love this  yarn, as I did for these two 




 I've made one in Spruce Green, and a shimmery sparkly cranberry red for Christmas.

this is the one I just finished

It came out pretty nice, although it could have been a wee bit larger, I was playing yarn chicken, and still had 3 or 4 rows left, not enough yarn.

Which is strange, because I always use Hobby Lobby Yarn, the others I have made all made nice large doilies, and I did not run low on the yarn. Maybe because this was varigated yarn, it seems a little on the thick side of 4 weight, and it seemed a bit stiff. 


 

 This colorway is Autumn Stripe I Love this yarn/Hobby Lobby.

Have a wonderful, productive Happy Homebody Week!

Faith :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.