Friday, October 18, 2024

Chit Chat over the clothesline


Thanking all who visit, and a special shout out to the Happy Homebody who comments, I appreciate it thank you. I realize Blogger makes it difficult to make comments, I appreciate your time. 

Please stop by and visit, you may make a new friend. 

Granny Marigold   

SlammintheScreendoor

In the Land of the living Skies 

 

Catching up......

thread crochet project on my hook....

you can find me on Instagram also....stop and say hi. (FarmhouseWorthy)

overnight pizza dough (sourdough) experiment for supper

making candles this weekend....my guys are going on a field trip.

anticipating a ride to get a fermentation crock, actually made in the state of Ohio in the USA. We are going in November, which now isn't that far away.

Ohio Stoneware 

I originally thought that I would purchase this from Lehmans, which is in Amish Country in Ohio, the one I was looking at wasn't made in USA. Buy local, support small business in your community whenever it is possible for you to do so. 

Have a beautiful weekend!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.