Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Chit chat over the clothesline

Howdy Homebodies!

How are all of you? Well, I  hope.

Let's see....what has been doing?

My husband finished the first project, and decided to paint the kitchen....it is 95% completed now. We are still waiting for the new security & screen door. It will be nice to have that finished up.

I'm hoping this week to finish putting things away outside, we are going to get pumpkins to carve, and a corn stalk. We have been slipping into cooler weather, and it has been really lovely.

I finished the other half of the pillow. If  you recall I had to order a round pillow form because they are not in the craft stores. I thought it was to small, and still do. I bought a 16" pillow a regular decorative pillow at Hobby Lobby, and it was to big, stretched the fabric. So I stuffed the pillow form with the smaller one.

It looks a wee bit better, it will work. Nothing is perfect. It is a pretty pillow, and now I will begin working on the decorative top part. 

I have another project on the go as well, I work on that on/off. A small but fun little project. I hope to collect some pictures of these for a next posting.


4 comments:

  1. I hope you will post pictures of your kitchen when it's done. Good thing the painting part is mostly done because windows can still be open. I find the smell of paint bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son says it's very beige! I find that many colors go with that shade, less is more and I did not return everything to where it was, it looks a little more simple and open.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to seeing your new fall decor. I still have to get mums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. going lightly this year, a few treasured items, and of course pumpkins will be carved and out along the cornstalk.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.