Monday, September 30, 2024

Farmhouse Worthy Monday Happy Homebody #8 Celebrate Life

 

 


  Happy Hello Homebody!

Where on Monday as in all days, but on Monday we share & embrace our inner Homebody.

I am not at home today, but rather this homebody is happy to be out & about with my husband, traveling through Amish Country, having a celebrate life day, and thanking the Lord for 30 years of marriage.

These cherubs were a gift, and were at our wedding reception.

This is the day the Lord hath made

Rejoice & be glad in it.

~Faith~

 

 


 

 

Have a beautiful day, celebrate life & choose joy & peace.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary! Hope you had the best day sharing with your loved one... in Amish country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, I hope you enjoyed your day. This homebody was at home today and I seem to be slowly catching up on all those things that need to be done before winter.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30th wedding anniversary!! I looked it up and it's your PEARL anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.