Friday, September 27, 2024

A little bit of everything today no schedule

 


I'm retired I have no schedule, but I do try to use my time & talent wisely throughout the day, and have an idea of what I would like to accomplish. If not today then tomorrow. 

I had some leftover bread and made breadcrumbs out of it, I can always use those and why buy them, and toss out homemade bread. Most times there isn't any left. Nothing goes to waste. What did our mom's tell us waste not want not.

Cleaned off my stove top, and unraveled some yarn which went bad, in both my new skein, and the one for the kit smack dab in the middle a huge knot. I thought I did pretty good I got through 1/2 pillow shape, and in the middle of the 2nd one...a kerfuffel. Very calming it is to unravel yarn, kind of like a puzzle. Not something I want to do all the time. I'd rather crochet than unravel. 

It is a gloriously cloudy day with some rain, and temperatures more near to this time of year. I rather like it. Cozy up, light a candle.....instant fall ambiance. Some chewy gingersnaps may be in order, probably for tomorrow. They go fast around here, and smell wonderful.

Candles are in my future..I've got wax left and it won't me do any good with it in the storage box. I make beeswax candles, tapers & votive. I have a bag of soy wax too, those I scent for the holidays. but the beeswax stands on it own, needs nothing.    


 ~Faith~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.