Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Shopping to be prepared or hoarding?

 


Which are you?

Or are you none of the above?

Hello & welcome to my simple Farmhouse Worthy blog.

I hope  you all answer to be prepared.

Whether it is a weather emergency, a sickness, or another unforeseen event I hope that you all are doing something which will help you in times of need. 

Coming up on winter where I live, it can be nasty, frozen & unforgiving so we keep some things on hand in case we cant get out. Sickness we've had those times as well, couldn't make it to the store.

Canned Soup, crackers, & ginger ale for when the stomach bug comes, ginger tea. 

Hoarding is not what this is....this is be ready.....

those few items in a sickness or weather situation will be most welcome I assure  you. You have time now to purchase these items, plan for an event. 

You plan for holidays, birthdays, etc...why not plan for an event you didn't plan on? 

No lights? Make Candles. 






Beautiful Beeswax Candles I'll be making more soon....

~Faith~

2 comments:

  1. Being prepared is a good thing...your candles make it beautiful at the same time. Having medicines before you need them is smart. No one wants to drive when they are sick; and we don't want them sharing their germs either. We always have 7-UP and GingerAle on hand for upset tummies. Soup is well stocked as well. Of course I have a multi-year supply of "teas" on hand. Caffeine free. Tea always makes everything better for me. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those things are excellent choices, and yes tea also is a very good item. we always have tea here at home too. When I am ill I prefer that to coffee. I hope we never need any of it. But it is good to have on hand....

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.