Friday, June 28, 2024

Chit Chat

 Howdy!

Another week comes to an end. I'm preparing for making beeswax and soy candles for the fall. I ordered some soy wax, I have beeswax left from last year. Every year when my husband heads out for a week with the scouts, I make candles. I have less cooking and more time to just leave things set up if I need to.

I had finished up 3 crochet granny heart squares, and yesterday I finished it up, and now it sets as a table runner on my farmhouse table.


I'm thinking of pulling out some thread and a slightly smaller hook and see what I come up with.

Waiting on the wheat grinder b/o until August. Really looking forward to that.

I hope you are all well.....

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.