Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Shamrock Doily off the hook.....

....and on the pinning board. 

This was a very pleasant pattern. And it is lovely.

I have not blocked this, I just pinned it to measure for the hoop

 as I would like to display this as a mandela. 

I'm not sure how it will play out once blocked, at the moment it looks like there are to many shamrocks round the bottom? 

I've decided to alter the last row of this pattern, and shamrocks will be placed every other space. I like the look of it, I can see the lovely shamrocks much better. Getting on the mandela hoop, well that is something I'll need to play with a bit.

I don't have a hoop in stock for a 12" hoop, and so I'll have to seek one out. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you post a picture of this. I imagine it is quite lovely.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.