Tuesday, March 26, 2024

A little Tasha Tudor

Welcome In!

We are having a blustery spring day today, things are blowing about natures vaccum is on high speed.

I'm working on a crochet project as I mentioned in the last posting, I am on the last round of the doily working the shamrocks. Tomorrow I will pin it out, and see if it will work as a mandela.

In the meantime....

I had found myself at the Tasha Tudor website at just the right time, for they were introducing their 2024 spring collection of seeds. I always seem to hear about it after the fact. I was fortunate enough to get a seed packet, albeit it 2 weeks for it to arrive from VT to OH. I thought they were lost forever, I contacted Tasha Tudor company ( her family) and was told to wait to end of the month because it can take that long for them to be delivered. Very nice folks.

The seed packet arrived today, and if you have never ordered from them before I will show you what I received, and how this has a personal touch which is missing so much in our society today, it really made the delivery extra special.

and off the hook and the pinning board...


This needs a little press with the iron, for intense and purpose it is finished. It is a Celtic Knot Scarf pin. I'm not sure yet what I will do with it, perhaps a refridgerator magnet, or many of them could be a garland, or an ornament.

That is my story for today

~Faith~

 

 


3 comments:

  1. I always spy the TT seeds too late also. They are so appealing but I've never ordered any. You hit a nail on the head - a personal touch can make all the difference and bring such charm to the simplest of things 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that you had to order many seed packets as part of a package, but was surprised I could just order one. I've never made a purchase from there, but it is a delightful place to visit, even if you don't buy seeds. The seed packet is so pretty I must be careful when I open up the Mystery Rose Seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only learned of Tasha Tudor a little while ago. I love that seed packet. Your Celtic Knot is going to make a lovely pin.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.