Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Celtic Knot doily Mandela

 Hello Folks!

There is a saying...When you don't know what to do..then do what you know.

I've always got the hook at the ready, & yarn and thread to work with. It travels light. 

I anticipated making a cardigan, ordered the yarn and completely lost interest. I'm donating the yarn I purchased to the charity shop.  Done & Dusted. I will never finish it.

Garments are really not my beat. I've made a few. Afghans made those, they are a long project and I grow tired every row as I work on them. 

It would seem that I prefer smaller projects, which work up quickly, and I can use them or gift them to decorate the homestead. I seem happier and more content.

Recently completed,  Crochet Celtic Mandala.

 


 I've got a  doily on the hook, started it yesterday even though St. Patricks Day has passed. This is a real pretty doily and you can see more about it at the link below. I have made several items from this designer.

Bella Crochet 

As I age, I am once again I feel going through a growth spurt of sorts.  I can recall that during my life at certain times immense growth, maturity, and clarity would develop. It  didn't/doesn't end at a certain age or stage, and I feel as though I am going through it once again. What is the lesson?

Is it mindfullness? Perhaps.

~Faith~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.