Saturday, March 18, 2023

A few project updates

Well, I fully intended to post for St. Patricks Day, I should have scheduled it to post automatically.

I hope your St. Patricks day was lovely. We had a very nice one, both our boys were home and I made Colcannon, and Corned beef. 

Dinner tonight will be simply frozen pizza. 

Today it is snowing, and we have a "warning" for weather advisory. Some Lake Effect once again. Spring equinox is 2 days from now. We have some life in the yard, the Tiger Lillies are beginning to sprout.

I've got some more seeds started Tomatoes & Peppers.

I have not posted the afghan I am working on, I've a ways to go...

It is a granny ripple pattern, the yarn is from Hobby Lobby, the colorway is

Float Along I Love this yarn. The alternating color is Linen I love this yarn Hobby Lobby also.

I am usually a one trick pony, one project at a time. I have 2 projects in the hopper, one is the afghan, and the other is the penny's for the penny rug. 


 

I have a few started and I am getting better at the hand sewing, which I don't actually mind at all. I think I did mention I had ordered the circles, and at this time I wasn't about to be cutting. It would however, be more traditional 18th century to do so, but even I know my limitations and patience. I'm not sure yet, what I will configure these into. Maybe a runner for my very old farmhouse table. You can find out more about that little gem below.

My Real Farmhouse table

I've got beeswax candles in the offing, and I'll share about that next time.

Hope you are all well. 

~Faith~ 


  


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my comments are coming through.
    Hopefully the Tiger Lilies that are showing signs of sprouting won't be affected by the snow. I checked mine today but there's no sign of life yet although it's been quite mild.
    I like the colours you've chosen for your afghan.
    GM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work on those pennies. I think they would look lovely on your farmhouse table.

    I really like the colourway of your ripple blanket.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.