Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Settling down and enjoying the moment

Hello Friends!

I appreciate the feedback I received, I'm not sure what that is or was...but keep any eye out for yourselves also and report if you see anything peculiar. Although in these days and times it is the more obvious. I have a suspicion that this was centered social media, which has been deleted & closed never to see the light of the day again.  

90 degrees today! hmpf! Had a nice little thunderstorm this morning, and we may get showers again later. All right by me. Nothing spectacular going on here today, rather mundane but glorious things around the house which needed to be done. I am happiest here. I've got some carrots dehydrating today, ran the sweeper, folded some clothes. Just settling down and enjoying what is going on right now. 

A little hook moving may be going on. I managed to fashion up 3 pumpkins for the wreath. 

Do you save glass jars? I do. So handy to have around to put dry goods in, beans, pasta, popcorn, etc 

I found some ball jars which I thought were really pretty & because they are Rose colored I ordered them from JoAnn Fabrics curbside, and got them 50% off with coupon & curbside pick up.

 

Ball - Jar - Vintage Pint Canning Jars, 4 pk., 2166213

They are rose colored! Rose "Vintage" ball jars. I don't know but I'm pretty sure they didn't have Rose colored ones back in the day, anybody know any different?  

 

Well that is it for today, I hope you are finding joy in your moments today.

~Faith~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.