Monday, September 19, 2022

Chit Chat over the clothesline

 

 


What's doing ?

Well, here we are once again chit chatting over the clothesline. 

A trip out of "Dodge" today, and into the country where my heart & spirit feel much much better. We have not been for a while and summer is coming to a close. One more trip to the outdoor market for sweet corn, parusing all the beautiful pumpkins, every shape and many different colors. Beautiful Indian corn. Which is one of the items I was hoping to find, I wanted small ones for a wreath I am working on. 

Picked up some .99 carrots, celery which will go into the dehydrator this week, and some delicious Concord Grapes. Apples for pie from the orchard,  which I made today. A nice ride and a joyful grateful heart. Our boys still like to carve pumpkins, we did get one for our oldest. The younger wants to choose his own so he says. 

I peeled the apples, and my husband cut & cord them, I made the crust, walah! We have pie!

We had some sweet corn from the market, so good and we look forward to so much. Such a treat. The garden has been tidied up, and yesterday I planted 27 garlic bulbs ( Music), garden 2023 already in progress. Leaf change is in progress already, saw some maples trees today, some of it green & some beautiful crimson red. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.