Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Chit chat over the clothesline

Well Hello to all of you!

We are experiencing the cooler temperatures of the Fall, I am enjoying it as 

I do the Spring when it arrives. I pre made tomarrows supper as I will not be at home tomorrow for a good part of the day, and I don't want to make supper when I get home.

I made Jalepeno Popper Chicken. Made it many times and there are no doubt countless recipes out there, I got my recipe from 

AGoodLifeFarm

 I've made this several times it's a family favorite, I'm anticipating my older son will join us for dinner tomorrow. 


                             This came in the mail today. 

Sage,Cinnamon Cedar( isn't that a pretty name), Parchment.

These are cotton yarns something new,(to me) I was drawn in by the Cinnamon Cedar. These are available at Hobby Lobby.  

I saw a few patterns I'd like to try...I'm not sure which way I'll go, I'm leaning on making a wreath with small punkins. We'll see.

Dishes await me in the sink first, a load of laundry waits to be folded. It's all good, my 1st inkling is to tear into the yarn and fritter the day away. Discernment tells me get the work done and then you have even more time. without distraction. 

Getting new yarn is so much fun I must admit. 

I hope that your day is a lovely one. 

~ Faith~

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about enjoying Fall when it finally happens just like we look forward to Spring when it rolls around. I'm enjoying the cooler weather and finding more time to read as I wait for my back to heal.
    The yarn is as pretty as the names they're given. What fun to have the job of naming new colours.
    Have a good day tomorrow whatever you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so busy with the last of the tomatoes, I was complaining to my husband that I just wanted one entire day to sit around and crochet. Hopefully soon. I was gifted two boxes of all sorts of yarn. I want to go thru it and decide what to create too.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.