Sunday, September 11, 2022

A Darling unfinished project

I ran across this little treasure while reorganizing my craft boxes.

No pattern. I fashioned up the walls of the house with cardboard, ( my husband did the measuring) otherwise it would be all caddie wampus. It measures 10.5"x6", but I don't seem to have written a date. I can tell you it's over 5 years ago, maybe 5-10 years ago. Time for a finish up.





After the measurements, I set about covering the walls with leftover fabric I had on hand. Looking at it now it appears that I crochet a long strip which would be the outside wall covering. Crocheted the windows, door, shutters grass & trim.  I have the roof which needs to be covered. Now that I have purchased that lovely little thread box from Hobby Lobby, I have much more colors to choose from, and I can add even more embellishment appliques.

 

Multi-Color Artiste Crochet Cotton Thread
Hobby Lobby Thread Crochet Sampler


       


Disclaimer:

( I am not reimbursed nor am I a spokesman for Hobby Lobby) I enjoy very much their yarn selection, and enjoy sharing it with my readers.

So anyway, I've brought this out into the light of day from craft box, and have every intention of finishing it up. Other than looking lovely, I couldn't tell you what I will be doing with it.  

Thanks for popping in.

~Faith~



 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was fun crocheting that little house. It's cute. Can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.