Monday, August 1, 2022

Homemade Brownies & Vintage bakeware

Hello and Howdy!

It's a lovely cool day, still summery but not oppressive. A good day for baking up a batch or two of one bowl brownies.  My husband is going to be at at Scout Camp all week, and it is our tradition to send something along for everybody to eat, and I always choose this, it is a favorite. 

You will find the recipe for these brownies in my recipe page up at the top of the posting. 


                             This beautiful vintage bowl, pale yellow like butter, belonged to my mom.

Both of these baking dishes are vintage, and purchased at Goodwill. One is Blue Willow, which as a little girl I had a set of them to play "house" with. Any of you remember doing that? Simple joys. The other one has peach colored flowers on it. 

Vintage Fire King Peach Blossom Milk Glass Square Baking Dish | Etsy in  2022 | Vintage fire king, Fire king, Milk glass


3 comments:

  1. The Brownies look dark and luscious!! The dish with the peach flowers is so sweet.
    So you get the coming week to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are made with Hersheys Dark chocolate cocoa powder. The scouts love em. It will be a nice quiet week, not alot of fuss for dinner, not as much clean up or laundry. It is my vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brownies look lovely. I don't have any luck with them. They are either overcooked or undercooked.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.