Friday, August 19, 2022

A little bit of crochet project

I've been working the Harvest Angel pattern, it is coming along and for the time being is a slow go. All sc (single crochet) working the bodice part of the pattern.

I'm using the color Topaz  from Hobby Lobby

Topaz Artiste Cotton Crochet Thread 

working on the sleeves now, a little bit  each day, taking some self care to break and enjoy something which brings me joy, and takes me out of the day on a good thought.



We are having our June weather in August, no complaints. We had our August weather in June & July, it helped to set our tomatoes and squash, which are doing pretty good. 

I've got some regular yellow onions in the dehydrator today, and the aroma wafting around is rather lovely. Potatoes are coming up later in the week. I am so grateful for my dehydrator.  

I hope you are all well, and as always I do appreciate that you've taken time to visit with me.

 

2 comments:

  1. The topaz crochet cotton is pretty and quite close the the colour she wore before if I remember right.
    I haven't used my dehydrator at all yet. I'm undecided as to whether I want to use it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the garden is giving you goodies. Agree this weather has been goofy and then some. We're having temps between 58-63 in the mornings which is really low for August...seems very fall like which doesn't make me happy as I love summer and know what comes after fall, the dreaded winter.......argh. Big thumbs down on that. Glad you're making time for yourself and crocheting. Looking forward to seeing your project progress.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.