Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Crochet Cardigan Progress

Good Day to You!

Well, I've completed the all the pieces of the Hydrangea Cardigan. this is not my pattern. You can find out more details & pattern 

Here 

This is the 2nd pattern I've worked from this designer, I also made this design  last year. I made this in the color Victorian Rose/simply soft  yarn by Caron.

Here

This divine color: Periwinkle, yarn by I Love this Yarn Hobby Lobby #4 weight yarn, 

GHook 4.5 mm. The pattern called for a thinner yarn a #3, 

 I used what I had in my tinker box, now that I've used up almost all the skeins, I have a small ball left. I can purchase new yarn when another project is to be worked. I bought this yarn in this color without a project in mind, don't normally do that, but I really like the color, and I love the sound of the name. Sometimes you just got a roll with it. 

 I've just sewn the two front panels to the back with a whip stitch here. I need to attach the sleeves, I  should have the sleeves on soon, and we can call this done, after a tidy up, a gentle bubble bath & blocking. 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I like the colour although I'm never sure if periwinkle is more blue or more purple/violet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, so pretty. I love the colour.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.