Monday, February 28, 2022

What's the secret blogger code for....

replying to comments? Is it a handshake or code word. Oh bother.

                                                        Please share the secret, won't you.


 So, I thank you for the comments, and if I can get them to work, I'll be responding....in the good ole meantime, I thank you very much. 

I do have something ever so cute to share with you....



 Isn't she ever so cute? She is a pie vent. I've been looking and looking for one, decided to look on Ebay and there she was. Vintage too. Cute right down to here lacy blouse, and hair bun.

I have named her. well of course I did..Her name is Gerty.

I've been a lazy bum with the hook n yarn...but I did manage to make a few bars of melt and poor goats milk soap this week, it is so nice and doesn't dry my skin out. I do hope to find a project of the crochet kind soon....don't like not having anything on the hook.

Until next time.

 

8 comments:

  1. Do you mean you're not able to comment on people's blogs to return their comment? Or do you mean you can't leave a comment here on your blog after someone's left you a comment? Gerty is cute, but I don't know what a pie vent is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lookie here, a comment being left, go figure. Both, at times I cannot leave a comment here, or on other blogs. I left you a comment this morning at your place because at first I couldn't leave one here. A pie vent is just that, it vents the steam out of the pie, just like slits only way more cuter..

      Delete
  2. Well, Gerty certainly looks like pleasant company :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is almost to pretty to be put to work. Looking forward to putting her on top of a pie crust.

      Delete
  3. I used to be able to reply to comments on my blog then one day I no longer could. It's inconvenient and I have no idea how to fix it.
    Gerty is a prize. I've never used a pie vent ( I must admit I don't often make a pie. Although I must not forget to make one on March 14th!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky day I can leave a comment, don't know how or why. I've never used one either, but she looks darn cute. I usually cut some slits into the dough. I'll have to make a pie that day, maybe apple, I have some in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute pie vent. I love it.

    As far as replying or leaving comments, I sometimes think that Blogger has a mind of it's own.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerty is such a sweet pie vent! I have a blue bird that a friend had given to me long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.