Saturday, January 8, 2022

Thank you

I thank each and every one of you for your heartfelt comments.

On day 17 with this "thing". I think I will stop counting the days, I "seem" to be on the mend, but am deathly afraid of getting sick again, I'm hoping my GOD given immunity fighters take the point from here. I surely must have some immunity built up over the last 17 days.

Oh My!


 I can honestly say I have never, ever felt so bad in my life. 

Hope it stays clear of you and your loved ones.

 


 Thinking of spring and garden already, felt  up to, parusing the Baker Creek Seed catalog and placed an order. Something to look forward to.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that your being up to looking at seed catalogs and dreaming of Spring mean you're getting well again. I must say, I'm very afraid of catching you-know-what myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest, recuperate and take your time getting back into the swing of things.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in to say hi, and hoping you're feeling better today than you did yesterday and will be still even in better shape tomorrow than today. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy, it seems to different every day, some days better than others, it is a slow go forward.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.