Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Housekeeping, well a start

Well, hello! The sun is bright, the sky blue, and we've got about a foot of snow which crippled everything yesterday. Lots of digging out, and waiting for the city trucks, the streets impassible. 

What a difference a day makes.

Today is a better day for sure weather and otherwise. I vaccumed today, it took me a while, but it's done. I only had to rest one time. I won't win any foot races, but am moving at a pace which is comfortable.

Hoping you are all fine and dandy.

 

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. Our snow is all but gone except where it was drifted. Winter isn’t over though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know you're getting your energy back. I think 'it' took a lot out of you. I finally took the tree down today. I don't think I've ever left it up this long before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking it slow and easy is the way to go. I am glad to see a post from you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your snow, and hope it all melts soon, or at least get's cleared away. Vacuuming is more strenuous than one would think, so sounds like you're making good headway. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.