Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A change from brown,gray and white

Howdy do?
We've glorious beautiful sun, and added to the mix of colors, brown,gray,white, today it is
blue,white & red. 

The cardinals always a welcome site, have been at the feeder the last few days, their "POP" of scarlet red is stunning against the white background, brown limbs, and overall dingy colorscape. We've had bluebirds as well..Today I think is the best I've felt in 30 days. I'm caustiously optimistic. As I know how this thing rolls first hand. I had lost taste and smell, it came back and left again. I can taste my coffee in the morning, sweet and salty, hoping it will return soon. I'm still better than 30 days ago, or even 15.
Grateful for the day, and what's in it. 
 
So wonderful to see the sun, and blue sky! It is glorious.
 
I'm slowly getting back to whatever normal whatever is normal for me. Yesterday I cleaned out the science experiment ( the refrigerator) which normally takes an hour or so
 freezer included. 3 hrs.Stop and rest, stop and rest. But I got r done. That was my one thing for the day, beside dishes. I had put up soup the day before Italian Wedding Soup. 
We have left over, and will do it again today. 
 
Today I did the top freezer, and the dishes.That will probably be it. I don't overdo as it seems it takes up several days to replenish my energy.
 

 
I hope that all of you are well. I'll be around to catch up.





  

3 comments:

  1. The sun is shining, you're feeling better and you got a yarn delivery. What could be better indeed!!! It's all good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your fatigue lessens. I do know from others that it takes awhile to get back to whatever passes for normal.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What long icicles! I don't do too much each day, either. Just a bit at a time. Just taking care of the pets takes a lot of energy! I also cleaned out my fridge on garbage day. Such waste! I need to do better.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.