Wednesday, January 5, 2022

It's a bright sunny day

 Well, here I am in all my glory, if you saw the truck/train which hit me please report to the police.

I got stick right before Christmas, and am just today getting back on my feet, and not so good at that.

I got some sort of Covid. A Hum Dinger it was too, I have never ever felt  like this in my life.

My husband took very good care of me. I missed Christmas & NewYear and didn't really care.

I've not been dressed or out of the house for 15 days now.

Nasty business. every bit of 10 days for smell/taste to return, I didn't eat for the first 5 days.

The thing which was the worst? No energy and I mean none, I couldn't get out of my own way.  

Hope you all stay well.


5 comments:

  1. A dear friend also got Covid before Christmas and like you she felt so awful and now has no energy at all. Worse thing is that she lives alone in a city 500 miles away so I can't even go comfort her. I do hope you start feeling better and have more energy. Being so sick really takes a lot out of a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is very alarming news! I am so very sorry you got COVID. It is nothing to fool around with, it seems. That is just awful, but thank the Lord you turned the corner and I hope will gain strength daily. I will pray for the fatigue to lessen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry to hear you've been under the weather with this nasty Covid. Glad your hubby took good care of you and certainly hope he doesn't get it or any of your other family members. Energy is something I'm hearing is a real problem for all who get the Omicron, which is apparently hitting many, even those vaxxed. Take care of yourself. We hope to see you back here again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very sorry that you got so ill. I do hope you are on the mend now.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Sure hope you get your energy back and get to feeling good again. I sure worry about catching the virus. Been lucky so far. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.