We've got a dusting of snow overnight, have not seen the sun in 4 or 5 days, white and gray are the colors again for today. Pretty soon it will be Groundhog day...something to look forward here at this time of year. But inside....
this is happening!
I purchased these about 1 week ago, the buds unopened. The aroma of these beauties are wafting about the homestead. Inside it smells like spring. Glorious!
I have completed the Wind Rose doily, well almost I had 3 more rows to go and I was playing yarn chicken, I was pretty sure not enough to go around not even one more time, so I'm using the remaining to make crochet bells. I have cleared 2 skeins of thread out of my stash, now I can purchase another if I desire for a project.
I do apologize as this is dark and doesn't what so ever do the shade of this thread any justice. Maybe..on the next sunny day we get. What I am thinking about doing is putting this in a hoop and hanging in the window. Have a beauty!


No comments:
Post a Comment