Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Vintage Swans planters

Hello Happy Homebuddies

A share for you today of my last visit to the Amish Antique store.

 I have a self imposed ban on spending at the moment.   Oh dear !


They are so lovely. I cleaned them up today, a bath you might say. Whoever had them previous to this put olive green polka dots on them. 

I have some paint ( spray ) ordered from them in heirloom white. But I'm thinking they look find the way they are. I have also some flower sprays to put in them from Hobby Lobby. I'm not sure where they will live. Sticky fingers have been known to remove items from the yard. 

I have named them Esmerelda & Sebastian

Do you remember seeing these in yards? I can recall them vaguely, and I think I have seen a pair recently and even made a comment to my husband about them, before I found these. But I cannot recall where I've seen them. 

Be of Good Cheer, & do good things.



No comments:

HappyHomebodyMonday

HappyHomebodyMonday
Sharing & Learning Together

FarmhouseWorthyEst2025(c)

Please, this is my personal content. It may not be copied without written consent from the content creator (me). Treat this as you would your own content. Do unto other as you would like them to do unto you. It still applies in my world. Thank you.