A big hearty welcome one & all.
I've been a slacker and have not made post for today, I'm usually more on top of things and so your humble hostess will have a post be it from the mist of "thyme".
The weather continues to be somewhat of a problem, summer does not want to give way for a kinder, gentler season I'm afraid we are in the 90's once again.
Oh Bother!
Our garden is coming to an end; we had received just what we needed in the way of bounty. I would say more than last year, but not over abundance, just what we could handle comfortably. I've begun cleaning up, preparing soil, and moving some things into the garage for the season.
I've been crocheting little Filet Crochet Houses (ornaments),
I saw a pattern I'm going to try......we'll see. If it works, I'll share. It looks a bit fiddly, but the pattern was only 1.00 on Etsy.
So here is a little blast from the past from here on my blog
Be of good cheer, do something good.
Please follow along if you have a mind to, I appreciate it.
Thank you
Obligatory picture

No comments:
Post a Comment