Hello Happy Homebuddies!
I'm typing this on the fly today, as I did not have a Monday post prepared, I "thought" I did.
It is a beautiful late summer/early fall day here, with cool & freshness, just enough to enliven the spirit to do things which during the summer didn't seem necessary.
I am preparing for decorating for my favorite season, but before I do that there must be decluttering, organizing & what is already out. I'm feeling cluttered.
I've made a command decision that I have to much for my space available.
My DH put assembled a nice shelf in the basement which has really helped, afforded me to put things there organized, and that opened up closet space and things piling up. Going up/down the stairs is a ongoing pain.
I personally would prefer a single floor layout, in a more rural area, with more available space and access. AH...the stuff dreams are made of. So until of it that happens I need to make the space I have work for me.
THE RULE!
I make an effort when something new comes in something old/not used or seen goes out.
Watering my plants well today, my African Violets are not thriving, I gave them a good bottom watering, they have fresh dirt. I've never had a batch like these. I cannot even recall what the flowers look like it's been so long.
My break is almost over and back to cleaning up the mess I made while decluttering, re arranging and re assigning.
I look forward to opening up the fall tub to find what is in there, it always brings joy.
Be of Good Cheer, do something good!
Faith

No comments:
Post a Comment