Well Hello Happy Homebuddies!
How are all of you?
I am doing ok, just have not posted anything since I think June.
Time has just flown by & I'll lost track of it.
It has been a very hot summer, looking very much forward to the fall.
We took a quick trip to Amish yesterday, stopping at the bulk store for some baking supplies as I continue to prep for wintertime. Cornstarch, BakingPowder, beeswax for candles next year. I've already made candles for this year.
Now is a good time to begin preparation for the winter season. Anticipating and preparing for any unplanned event going forward, weather, supply chain etc. I like to shop bulk and store things in glass jars I save to keep them fresh, plus at a glance you know exactly how much you have.
We did stop at the antique shop, I've put myself on a self-imposed spending ban, after this trip and I have decided that until I can find more room/space. I should not purchase anything else.
Here is what I purchased yesterday.
Electric Skillet (Hoover) stainless steel
2 swan pots
I've crochet a little bit, made another stove apron for the fall.
I will be posting again with pictures, just wanted to get this video up to catch up.
Be of Good Cheer!

No comments:
Post a Comment