~ Lover of Vintage, Crocheter of tiny stitches, aging gracefully like a fine wine. Homemade from scratch cooking, bread baking & even candlestick making. Choosing the path less traveled a simple life filled with joy~
Please, this is my personal content. It may not be copied without written consent from the content creator (me). Treat this as you would your own content. Do unto other as you would like them to do unto you. It still applies in my world. Thank you.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry! Losing our fur babies is so hard. You were lucky to have him 18 years. That is wonderful.
Oh I am so sorry. Prayers and hugs. It's always so difficult to lose our furbabies.
So sorry that you lost your fur baby. ((Hugs)).
God bless.
I'm so sorry. Spanky sure was cute and you'll miss him so much after having him for 18 years!!
I am sorry for the loss of your sweet pup. Many blessings.
Post a Comment