Thursday, September 19, 2024

A little crochet is finally going on

It is almost the fall equinox....

Someone please tell mother nature, to send some lovely fall days, and nicer temperatures, and even....a little rain.

It is candle, baking, crafting & cozy....pumpkins, scarecrows, changing of leaves in all of its loveliness.

I have completed one side of the pillow, and have begun the other side. Color is Boysenberry.  

It isn't heart shaped, just round, and I did find a pillow form. I did find one at Amazon at a decent price and free shipping.



Moving about smartly every day getting things accomplished. And finding time for a little crochet, which I admit I have missed.I have another project on the go when I get the yarn. In the meantime, I'll be working on this. There is a covering for the pillow, which is done in thread. 

I found some pizza dough I stashed in the freezer, so tonight it is pizza, made from freshly ground wheat berry flower.

~ Faith~


 


 


3 comments:

  1. So far your pillow is looking kinda flat 😂 being silly. That’s a lot of stitches. I love when I find things in the freezer I can ise and clear out.
    Lady Locust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Fall header. I have a set of 3 crocheted pumpkins too ( or maybe knitted??)
    Boysenberry....even the name of that colour is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boysenberry is a pretty color and one I think is also perfect for Fall. I am intrigued to see the thread crocheted front. Should be lovely. Glad you were able to find a pillow form.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.