Monday, August 5, 2024

Happy Homebody Monday@FarmhouseWorthy #2 Vintage Table Lines

 Well, Howdy Do!

We've arrived at Monday, and so it's time for a Happy Homebody Monday..

I really am a homebody. I remember as a little girl, we used to play "pretend", and I love playing house. I came of age in a time and from then to now this was not at all the favorable thing to be or do, be a homemaker, enjoy home. "They" never got me foresake my love of playing house. I still do it today, and I will not stop. As I age gracefully I modify.

I have heard it said that Home is where the Heart is. I don't doubt it, I live it every day. I'd rather be here in my home than anywhere else. 

On this session of Happy Homebody Monday, won't you join me. What are  you doing to reset your week,and embellish your life with comfort, joy and simple ways?

Fresh Bread will cool here soon!


So I have "that kitchen cupboard", I call it FibberMcGees cupboard..always in a state of chaos.As much as I try...so it gets cleaned out pretty regular. I've got to go through it, see what I've got stored in the glass jars. Mystery Mess.     

Do you have a cupboard like this? Organization is something I prefer to have, I don't like wasting time looking for things. I put them back when I'm done so I know where to find them, but this cupboard just goes rogue.

I'm thinking ahead to fall/winter...what do I need to stock up on, what pantry item am I short of. What did I save from last year that I didn't useI? Where can I get more space in this cupboard?

Questions for  you? 

From your garden, what do you save for your pantry?

Do  you purchase items in bulk for your pantry?

Do you flash freeze fresh produce?


~HappyHomebodyMonday~

You are most cordially invited 


 

We live out our childhood dream of playing house in real time. Making it cozy,homey,lovely & welcoming, embrace  your inner homebody and bring joy into your life.

 I do love a lovely tablecloth, I have a few & this is my fall vintage style, it is in pristine condition. It is pre loved and that homebody took very good care of it.







Live joyfully with simple ways 
Being a homebody does a body,mind & spirit good! 

6 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest table cloth. I do not have a garden (wish I did) but we do shop at our local farm stands and farmer's markets. It is this time of the year that we start buying 'extra' jars of vegetables for the pantry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanna, thank you so much for popping over, leaving a comment, and becoming a follower, it's like the old days of blogger...I Appreciate it so much.

      Delete
  2. I used to buy in bulk but I find now that we're just the 2 of us it doesn't really pay.
    I freeze dill and summer savory, garlic ( if there's any extra), green beans chopped ready for soup come winter, small things like that. We have so much shade in the back that growing a variety is impossible.
    I have more than enough kitchen cupboards so I can keep order easily. If you're short of cupboards it would be a lot harder.
    Love your Fall tablecloth 🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input GM! I'll have to look up summer savory, and next year I'll grow dill.

      Delete
  3. I relate to this post so much! Yes, I save herbs and flash freeze. This is a very busy time of tear for the garden and homemaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the last comment. Google has changed these comment sections and I am still getting use to it!

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.