Thursday, April 4, 2024

Musings from my kitchen this day!


 Hello & Howdy Do!

A perfect day for in the kitchen, as it is only 45 degrees & damp. The kitchen is the best place for me to be, and it is I must say smelling pretty good in here.

There is ham  & bean soup simmering on the stove, and 2 loaves of croissant bread on the rise.

First Rise

These will bake for 30 minutes at 400. They are egg washed. It is a cool day so I've got the oven pre heating and it warms the kitchen which is on the North Side of the house. Oh dear I didn't take pictures of the after the baking, but I can tell you it smelled wonderful all throughout the house.

You can find a link & tutorial on how to do this with pictures. The link provided in the previous video did not work. Try this one.

Here

 


 


1 comment:

  1. So right on those cool, rainy days the kitchen is the best place to be. Thanks for the link.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.