Sunday, April 7, 2024

Change in the routine this week

Sometimes breaks up the monotony, but I am more than ready to get back to it. 

DH will be back at work on Monday, he is well rested & feeling a little better. Dr. Appt today testing for low Thyroid.

Very cold here today, more like February than April. 

I've found a new sourdough bread I want to make, it will have to wait until tomorrow because it is already 3:00 in the afternoon and this takes 4-8 hours. Sourdough does it's own thing in it's own time. But worth it. I'll chat more about it when I actually make it. 

On the crochet front:

I finished 1 side of the campfire cardigan and am working on the other. I had considered giving the entire kit n kaboodle to thrift store. With all that went on this week, I needed to keep my hands and mind busy. So I picked it up and started all over again. 

Something to do while I'm waiting for something to do.....

I do love a vintage bowl, I only have two.

 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bowl. I really like the colours in it. Sometimes doing just about anything helps us through those periods when we are waiting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.