Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Chit Chat over the clothesline

Random Musings & totally irrelevant content, whilst we hang the wash on the line, it is going to be a 

picture perfect day for things to flap on the line.

How are all of you?

In my Garden

My Tasha Tudor rose seed has not germinated. I only planted one so I don't kill all the seeds at one time.I'll give it more time, or try again.



In the milk jugs, I was surprised to see there has been some germination, brussel sprouts, sage, carrots and Milkweed ( for pollination).

Rhubarb & winter garlic is up. I've put my potted Rosemary out which I overwintered. The Rosemary which I plant outside never comes back, so I always one on the go in the house from a cutting. Lemon Verbena looks sparse, when it warms I will put it out as well. 

Crochet

If I finished everything I started I would have no yarn or thread left. I am bouncing around from one project to another. One minute I want to make items to sell, and the next minute I cannot be bothered with it. I always said, that when I want to do that then my joy of crochet becomes a job. I don't want that. It is a joy for me and & I want to keep it that way. 

So, I've settled on a pattern ( I hope) and will begin. It is important for me to keep my hands & mind busy, I feel happier when I have something on the go. 

Enjoy the Spring Day

~Faith~

 

 


2 comments:

  1. My rosemary froze this winter so I just found a new one. I need to remember to bring a cutting inside before fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to say that finally the tulips are coming up in our yard. The first real green I have seen.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.