Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Chit chat over the clothesline

Howdy Folks!

A patchwork blanket and pillow cases ... 

Internet Photo

Enjoy some coffee with me while I ramble....And plan my day...or will my day plan me?

Folding towels, and making bean soup with the leftover ham bone today. I've soaked the beans and the ham bone has been simmering in the crockpot. A run to the store today for a new mop.

Do you soak your beans? What do you do with your leftover ham?

Real life, right?

I've got a knack for having fun, wouldn't you agree? 

My DH spent Monday in the ER. He is home but not up to par still. They don't know what the problem was everything checked out. Thank the Lord.

I have my suspicions. 

It's cold 44 degrees.....where is Spring?

A good day for nice warming soup. Maybe I'll make my famous "Hockey Puck" bisquits. I'll get there someday, I mastered the pie crust, I'll get the bisquits down too eventually. It is always an interesting dinner table when I make them.  

I have not made croissant bread in a long time, maybe I will do that today, my husband really likes that.

Ever have croissant bread?

Well, Cheerio & PipPip

~Faith~


2 comments:

  1. The croissant bread sound interesting. The link did not work for me. Before I got my bread machine, each slice of my bread was like a hockey puck. I could make buns, just not bread.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good day for soup here too. Prayers for you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.