Saturday, March 23, 2024

Redirecting my energy


 Yep! Hortense has been on the move. Or is it the moon, the eclipses, just getting older, or am I just goofy?

All of the above, especially the latter.

I've been much out of sorts for a while, flighty, trying different things, trying to reinvent myself, questioning the worthiness of blogging at all,  moving the hook and not making much, thinking about consignments or not...blah blah blah....to much time on my hands. 

I cannot remember a time when I've felt so conflicted about so many things. 

Why? 

Good Question.

I think I'm working my way through something. What I do know is that I feel comfortable here, since 2008. If it was good enough then, it is now. 

Change is good, but not always necessary. 

If you've stuck with this to this point...

Thank you.....

~Faith~

 

 


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see a blog post from you. I think all of us go through the "is blogging really necessary, or do I feel a part of the community". Believe me you are missed when gone,

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jackie, have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.