Monday, March 6, 2023

Is that bread I smell?

Yep! There is bread in the oven this morning, and let me tell you how absolutely wonderful it smells. 

I've been  up since 4:30 am. Woke up could not go back to sleep, so I go up put on the coffee and put together a loaf of bread. 

I'm always looking at bread recipes, and I particularly like the ones where only one loaf is made at a time. 

I found one early this morning waiting for the sun to rise. It is 8:00 am and it has about another half hour in the oven. The recipe was easy, as was the preparation.  

If you are not receiving updates, please note, and try this. I hope it helps. I needed to update the title as there was some disturbance with the other.

Update link for this blog  

So here we are once again, 

This mornings sky..for a second and then it changed. It was Lavender....


Still working on the crochet afghan making progress. I finished the skirt ( my way) I couldn't get the directions sorted out in my head, so I just as they say winged it. It's not perfect but I can wear it. 

I got in a rabbit hole about Penny Rugs, and now I want to make one. While it would not be "traditional", I think I can crochet the pennies. While I am deciding if I want to invest in the wool/felt and ordering and yada yada yada, I have thread why not try?

Never heard of a penny rug?Visit the you tube below.

Here

I started some pepper seeds with heat mat under them, I have not successfully grown any from seed. It is my understanding they like heat to grow from seed. 

We'll see. 

Thanks for popping over.

 


3 comments:

  1. Interesting video. I had never heard of penny rugs.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, check for wool garments at thrift stores for your pennies :-) I've only done small penny rugs. I love the needle work but get bored after a while. And, did you say bread? Be right over (heehee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lavender sky is beautiful. So often I find that little moments of beauty like that are so brief. A few short minutes and you've missed them.
    I doubt there's anything that smells as wonderfully homey as the smell of baking bread! GM

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.