Wednesday, October 12, 2022

When you have Orange yarn

Why of course, you crochet pumpkins and I'm at it again. Last year I did crochet some pumpkins for the residents where my son works. It cheers their dear hearts. The activity director passes them out as gifts for bingo & raffles, and some to adorn doors and a garland for the activity room. . 

This year, I made a different kind of beautiful pumpkins. They are stuffed, and I have made a few to smell nice with wax melt shavings , I believe the fragrance is Apple Caramel,  but not for the nursing home, theirs unscented.

 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_4468-1.jpg

 We've been n the 70's the last few days, no frost yet. We are coming upon our frost date this weekend. I took advantage of the nice weather to work in the flower garden, pulling weeds & planted to mums, which I hope will come back, they are so lovely. 

Chicken & dumplins for supper today, comfort food soothes the soul.

~Faith~

 


2 comments:

  1. Adorable pumpkins! I need to do more garden weeding, but it rained yesterday. It will be too wet out there for a few more days. We too have had 77 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pumpkins. No orange yarn here but I am very tempted to go and purchase some after seeing these.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.