Wednesday, October 5, 2022

To Do Ta Da

Beautiful Fall day here today in the 70's. I am considering making some homemade bread today. It's been a long time since I have. I go through phases with it.  I don't have it on my to do ta da list, but have room & time to do that today. Energy? a different subject. I'll have to start it early.

I'll be donning the apron I made & getting busy I made a post about the beginnings of that awhile back.You can find it

Here 

To Do List, do you make a list of things to do every day or do you wing it? 

I do both, but I do make a list every day, and I do try to stick to it. Energy levels being what they are now, sometimes I do the list and more, and some days less. I don't stress about getting things done anymore, and work within my comfort & energy zone. Things get done that need to get done.

So, bread was not on my list today. But I wanted to make breakfast for supper and havn't any bread, and I'm not going out for it. 

I've got some cranberries in the dehydrator & some leftover Cilantro, we didn't use it all the other day. It tends to go bad quickly and I don't like to waste.   

I made some meatballs yesterday, and have them in flash freeze. Today they will be nice & frozen, I'll put them into freezer bags. 

                                                       I do love scarecrows & pumpkins. 


7 comments:

  1. I haven't been ignoring you either, but until you posted on my blog, my sidebar was sending me to some odd place. I just couldn't get you to come back.

    I have missed getting to read your posts.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was hijacked or something. It makes no sense. Glad we've reconnected.

      Delete
  2. I used to make bread. I am trying not to eat wheat products too much. When I have bread at home, it's hard to control myself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day in the 70s sounds so perfect and homemade bread is wonderful for any day! I dont have to do lists, but I do have different days of the week for specific things I want to do. I am happy just to be able to get all that needs done......done! Wishing you lovely Autumn days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more day in the 70's this is more my type of weather than 80 or 90's. Yes, getting things done is a good feeling list or not. Accomplishment.

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you are having pleasant days! Homemade bread is such a wonderful things to make!.......everyday! I do not have a to do list.......but maybe making one, might help me to get more done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I don't stick to it at all, sometimes I don't even write one. When I have specific things which are out of the ordinary then I make a list.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.