Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Vintage Waffle maker

 Thank you for the comments about the waffle maker. It is so lovely.
Porecelier, they made toasters too. I plugged it in this mornin and it works. Someone either took very good care of things, which they did in times past, or it is made well. I'm in the first catagory, but then things were made to last. At one time it wasn't all about the money and stockholders. Go figure.

I wasn't sure it even worked, and the shoppe I purchased it from on Etsy didn't know, he said he doesn't like to mess around with items that old. I took the chance, I plugged it in today and it lit up, if it hadn't I would still keep it because as he said it is a pretty piece, and slightly rare to find. 

If you missed the original posting you can find it

here

one more picture of it from an angle I didn't get the first time around 



Well, back to the real world, laundry, dishes, and on a fun note moving the hook. I am on the last sleeve of a cardigan/vest I've been working on since last year. To warm to wear now, if the sizing works, the fall or even early spring would be perfect.

                                                              sneak peek... not true to the color

I love this Yarn Hobby Lobby Periwinkle  

 

Well, nice visit. Time to get back to work as I get really tired about 2pm, so I'm burning daylight.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the vest. Sounds like you'll have it ready when the weather changes. I would think the esty people would plug things in to at least see if there's current going through and add that to the description of the item. Glad it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All too soon we'll be glad for a warm cardigan. And gray goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to soon I hope, let's ease on into Fall, that is my favorite season of all. The photo looks gray, but it is periwinkle blue, I'll try to get a better picture when it's all together.

      Delete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.