Monday, October 4, 2021

Chit chat over the clothesline

Well Hello one and All!

I hadn't realized that it has been a while since posting here. I guess I really have been off my game.  For now it is October. We are getting some much needed rain. I have been to the grocery store and need to put some things away, and then vaccum. I'd rather crochet....hee hee. 

I don't know where the time has gone as I cannot account for it passing in any way shape or form.

I did make some bread last week, havn't done that in a while. It was nice to do and the family enjoyed it.

Yawn!😴 I'm boring myself, so if you stayed this long thank you.

My mojo is missing I hope it comes back..


 

 

9 comments:

  1. I hope you get your mojo back very soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many people's mojo's are missing right now, ha ha! I haven't seen regular posts, but not many are reading blogs either (at least mine anyway). I should be out putting the garden to bed, but like you we are getting a lot of rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took advantage of the summer like weather to plant 3 mum plants in the ground this year. I'm hoping they will come back next year. With this weather, they are still flowering and look beautiful.

      Delete
  3. I am not bored by your posts! Keep 'em coming. I think early October saps the Mojo. When a real cold snap comes, you will perk up! It must be Nature's control, because I see this "malaise" all over right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The summer season it would seem is not going anywhere soon. At least from the look of the forcast. It will 80 here in NE Ohio. Leaves are green on the trees. I hope we don't get cheated on Fall, and go directly to winter.

      Delete
  4. I sure know what you mean, and I don't know where the days go. We got rain today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure knitting is much more interesting than vacuuming.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.