Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Do you use an Instant Pot?

 I seem to be behind the curve, which is ok that is how I roll. For years I had a pressure cooker, maybe used it once, was scared to death of it. It found a new home through Goodwill. I can remember my mom using one back in the day, it wasn't often. I was afraid of it then too. I just didn't get it. I was much younger and didn't care about using it anyway.

Fast forward.....to Instant Pot. I just got one a year or so ago. I don't do all my cooking in it, and I will usually use it when there is meat involved, it comes out so tender in half the time. I'm still a little bit afraid of it, which is good I'll be careful nothing wrong with that. I'll be safe. 

But anyway, here is a picture of my Instant Pot. I liked the color. The wrap which is all beautious chickens and roosters, I purchased off of Etsy. Isn't it darling? It really brightens up my kitchen.   As I recall there were many wraps to choose from, I apologize I cannot recall the vender. If your interested look on Etsy.

It wraps around your pot and there is a magnet which keeps it attached.

I'm using it today with pork. It will cook and tenderized.



 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an Instant Pot either but yours sure looks good with that wrapper. It's pretty enough to stand out on the counter where it can be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.