What's Up Friends?
How you all holding up? Staying well? I hope so.
We are fine here, and hope to remain that way.
I put that ham bone in the Instant Pot today and got a nice broth, and tender meat. Deciding on whether or not I'll make a soup today. Maybe Pasta Fagioli, it's going to be in the 30's. How much more soup whether will we have left. I've Turkey broth in the deep freeze.
I have a new follower-Thank you ( Phoebe's World) Welcome ! You will find all the ladies here who frequent are warm and welcoming. I would like very much to visit your world Phoebe, so if you like, leave a link. OK?
So that's about it for today, keeping it simple life is complicated enough.
I have a new follower-Thank you ( Phoebe's World) Welcome ! You will find all the ladies here who frequent are warm and welcoming. I would like very much to visit your world Phoebe, so if you like, leave a link. OK?
So that's about it for today, keeping it simple life is complicated enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment