We went for a ride yesterday to the local Metropark, there were a good number of people and their fur babies were out in the springtime enjoying fresh air & sunshine.
We went for a stroll, and I found some some lovelies coming up in the forest.
![]() |
| Tbe Lake |
![]() |
| Not sure what this is |
This is a Trout Lily, I didn't realize when I took the picture that it was backwards.
Brought home some Forcythia cuttings ( not from the park) from along the roadside, I hope to root them to plant in the fall. Fingers crossed.
Brought home some Forcythia cuttings ( not from the park) from along the roadside, I hope to root them to plant in the fall. Fingers crossed.



4 comments:
Looks like yesterday was a great day for a walk in the woods.
I hope today is as pleasant and that you're off to a good start to your week.
That one picture looks very much like a daffodil.
God bless.
How cool that you have blossoms! I've had hyacinths and daffodils, but we have had more snow in the last eight or nine days than we had all winter, I think! I think a lot of stuff is going to be starting over from scratch!!!
Jackie, near as I can figure, this is a Marsh Marigold here in Ohio. I thought it looked like a Daffy too. But it is short to the ground.
Post a Comment