or...a close facsimile thereof!
There is much to do about the homestead,
cleaned up the bathroom
my stovetop
vaccum
& the ever popular dishes.
Later it will be hook moving. Is it later yet?
Chill for supper today, maybe chilli dogs
Well, I've got a stove that needs to be done.
Have a lovely day moving about your homestead.
5 comments:
Hope you had a good day. Take care and stay safe.
It's so true that there's always some chore that has to be done. For me today it was laundry, being Monday, and some outside puttering. M was outside in the back yard so I went out to sit on the swing and he came and sat beside me. He's 10 and who knows how many more years he'll want to hang out with me.
Sounds like you had a busy day.
God bless.
Sorry I've missed you lately. I like your post. his homestead of ours should be spotless, but it's not. I have an oven too that needs some scrubbing. Instead, I baked a big chocolate cake yesterday. :)
I worked on floors and cobwebs this morning before work. I think I would be more successful at making them rather than cleaning them :-) Whatchya workin' on? (On your hook?)
Post a Comment