Howdy & Welcome Happy Homebuddies
It is the early morn, sun just coming up no coffee yet.
It is a cool morning fall is coming in ever so softly.
I got much of my to do list done yesterday so today will not be as busy around the house. The walking onions & garlic won't be planted until it frost, but the garden bed is free of weeds and freshly sprinkled with eggshells. Do you save your eggshells for your garden?
I have two small pie pumpkins which I will be baking today for pie for Thanksgiving. Looking forward to doing that. Thank you Jackie Inthelandofthelivingskies, for the tip on how.
A little crochet will be happening. I have changed up what I am making, in fact I've changed my mind twice since I posted the Victorian Lattice Square. I found a nice pattern on Etsy, a vintage one. Ran into problems with the pattern, and after several attempts, am moving on. Same yarn different pattern.
I suppose I may be fickle changing my mind in the middle of working something up, sometimes you just don't feel it, or the pattern can't be interpreted as written. I am on to a new adventure which seems to be working out ok so far.
It's time to crank up the coffee pot!
Enjoy your day!
Be of Good Cheer!

No comments:
Post a Comment